Day One

Since starting 365, it would seem that my blogging has come to a dead halt. While this may be the case, it doesn't mean that my writing has stopped. I have resorted to writing stories for each of the photos that have been taken, some fiction, some litjourn, some life and some poems. And so, I have decided that I will post pieces of the stories on my blog. And so I will start today with the beginning of a litjourn piece that I wrote about this picture, taken at the Cat Cafe in Myeongdong, Seoul.

"She shakes her head at me, her eyes wide with realization and embarrassment simultaneously. She quickly calls her supervisor, but there is no real need – one shake of the head and a look around the room tells me all I need to know.
“I,” she points at herself, “sorry,” she says, reading the look of disappointment that I am sure is all over my face. “Full.”"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

On my bookshelf

  • Alice Sebold - The Lovely Bones
  • Ben Sherwood - The Man Who Ate the 747
  • David Mitchell - Number 9 Dream
  • Gregory Maguire - Wicked
  • Harper Lee - To Kill a Mockingbird
  • JD Salinger - The Catcher in the Rye
  • Mark Haddon - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-TIme
  • Neil Gaiman - American Gods
  • Neil Gaiman - Neverwhere
  • Neil Gaiman - Smoke and Mirrors
  • Salman Rushdie - Shalimar the Clown
  • Salman Rushdie - The Enchantress of Florence
  • Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic and Baby
  • Terry Pratchett - The Colour of Magic

Visitors